Old School Angler
Enjoy Your Time On The Water
- Hardwater fishing can be overwhelming but when mastered its very rewarding.
- Simple light weight equipment goes a long ways on the ice.
- Overcome the wrath of winter with the proper clothing and footwear
- Trout may be picky but with the right bait or lure you can understand why they are one of North Americas most popular game fish.
- The most simple tactics for trout are sometimes the best
- An overlooked river is often your worst mistake.
- Instead of making a river or stream your last choice when deciding where to fish consider making it your first you wont be disappointed
- Fish in rivers are abundant and in many cases a lot bigger!
- Deeper is not always better
- Know your lake and its Characteristics and you wont be disappointed
- Bring home supper by understanding a lakes current
- They say dogs are a mans best friend I say submerged vegetation is a mans best friend
- Kayaks can get you places no other vessel can get you
- Bring the family together be taking out a canoe and casting a line
- Kayaks are by far the cheapest fun you can buy and use over and over.
- Make memories with the spouse while catching tonight’s fillets.
For All Your Fishing Needs!
Old School Angler provides articles and product recommendations to better further your knowledge of fishing. We want you to spend more time enjoying your day fishing and actually catching fish than anxious or confused on why you aren’t catching fish.